Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
The 12 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership highlights what it takes to become an extraordinary leader.
The Big Takeaways:
- Ideas are only achievable with proper leadership.
- If A good concept is nothing without good leadership.
- A good leader knows the past, encourages the present, and prepares for the future.
- The leader is the most influential member of a team. Their attitude, willingness, and ability will be seen and used as an example, whether they realize it or not.
- Leaders have to play by the rules if they expect everyone else too.
- If a leader becomes lenient with themselves, their team will see that as validation to break the rules.
- Leaders can lift their team, brave new paths, and stay true to their word.
- A leader must be honest and trustworthy to influence their team to be the same.
- A good leader has a good team.
- People tend to gravitate toward others who are similar to themselves; therefore, the leader molds the team.