Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Outwitting the Devil in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Outwitting the Devil is a work that helps its readers to overcome obstacles to lead a successful life. Written by Napoleon Hill, and remained unpublished for 70 years, Hill shares his beliefs and ways on how to achieve success.
The Big Takeaways:
- Fear is the biggest obstacle in the way of success.
- If Don’t let any institution or obligation get in the way of pursuing your dreams.
- Becoming a regular victim of bad habits is a guaranteed recipe for doom.
- All it takes to avoid bad habits is to surround yourself with positive people.
- Self-determination differentiates you from the useless ones.
- According to Hill, every person has one thing to their advantage: self-determination. One should not be afraid to use it to achieve their purpose in life.
- Failure is the greatest teacher.
- Every failure is a chance toward rectification. Learning from a failure takes you one step closer toward your goal.
- Having faith in yourself and being positive is the most important trait of a successful person.
- No matter how you are being judged for your efforts, you should not let others shatter your self-confidence.