Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Find Your WHY in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Find Your WHY gives you the tools you need to help your team align their goals, visions, and ambitions.
The Big Takeaways:
- Having a core sense of WHY for your company makes it more attractive to outsiders.
- If Whether it be clients or people looking at joining your team, having a defined WHY shows others that you have a sense of direction for your business.
- Utilize yesterday to comprehend your WHY fully.
- Discover the past. Find out what motivates the way you act every day.
- Let others help you find your WHY.
- Sometimes self-assessment is not enough. Gain the viewpoint of others to help you find your WHY
- Your HOW influences your WHY.
- Being aware of HOW you do things can help you better understand WHY you do things.
- Understanding your HOW can help you make better decisions and realize opportunities.
- Your HOW and WHY will help you better navigate the path in front of you.