Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Black Box Thinking in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Black Box Thinking explains how you can drop the stigma behind failure and let it push you further.
The Big Takeaways:
- No one wants to feel bad about themselves, so they try to avoid failure.
- If Admitting that you’ve made a mistake is hard to do because it quickly makes you feel bad about yourself.
- Acknowledging your failure is hard but essential for becoming a better version of yourself.
- When you don’t admit to failure, you hinder your success.
- Test your assumptions about the world and how things in life operate.
- Don’t merely think that what your beliefs are right without testing them.
- Talking to your partner in a way that is calm and effective can help you maintain a strong relationship.
- Communication is the key to every successful relationship.
- Every relationship has its issues, but learning to overcome those issues through understanding will keep a relationship secure.
- You and your partner are not the same people. You will disagree on things. However, the way you communicate those differences are what will keep your relationship healthy.