Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Atomic Habits in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Atomic Habits explains the nature of habits, where habits come from, and how to make new habits stick around for good.
The Big Takeaways:
- Impact is made through compact habits.
- If The small things you do on a day-to-day basis can make a huge difference in your life.
- We pick up our habits from the moments we live through.
- Our habits are created by trial and error throughout our entire life.
- Steadfast signals activate our habits.
- Small things trigger a response that eventually becomes a habit.
- Making your habits appealing to you will help them stay.
- Habits starting as a pleasurable experience can help motivate you to repeat it.
- When it comes to creating new habits, keep it simple.
- The more natural something is to happen, the more likely it is that you will hold onto it as a habit.