Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Ready to learn the most important takeaways from Algorithms to Live By in less than two minutes? Keep reading!
Why This Book Matters:
Algorithms to Live By helps us understand the algorithms our brains use every day.
The Big Takeaways:
- Algorithms aid both people and machines.
- If An algorithm is just a set of directions that we repeat to find the solution to a problem.
- Algorithms let us know when it’s time to quit.
- There are a lot of options out there, and our algorithm lets us know when we need to stop looking for options when trying to make a choice.
- Not everything has to be in a certain order for you to know where it is.
- An algorithm helps you sort through objects to find what it is you’re looking for.
- We can use algorithms to help us build a schedule.
- Organizing our time can be just as important as organizing our things.
- Some algorithms can help you figure out what comes next.
- Algorithms can help us predict what is to come next with some accuracy.