Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
How Will You Measure Your Life? (Business, $2.99)
- By Clayton M. Christensen.
- 4.6/5 stars with 1,939 reviews.
- From the world’s leading thinker on innovation and New York Times bestselling author of The Innovator’s Dilemma, Clayton M. Christensen, comes an unconventional book of inspiration and wisdom for achieving a fulfilling life. Christensen’s The Innovator’s Dilemma, notably the only business book that Apple’s Steve Jobs said “deeply influenced” him, is widely recognized as one of the most significant business books ever published.
A Devil’s Chaplain: Reflections on Hope, Lies, Science, and Love (Science, $1.99)
- By Richard Dawkins.
- 4.4/5 stars with 157 reviews.
- Ending with a vivid note to Dawkins’s ten-year-old daughter, reminding her to remain curious, ask questions, and live the examined life, A Devil’s Chaplain is a fascinating read by “a man of firm opinions, which he expresses with clarity and punch” (Scientific American).
Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle (Personal Development, $1.99)
- By Emily Nagoski & Amelia Nagoski.
- 4.7/5 stars with 2,436 reviews.
- Sisters Emily Nagoski, PhD, and Amelia Nagoski, DMA, are here to help end the cycle of feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. Instead of asking us to ignore the very real obstacles and societal pressures that stand between women and well-being, they explain with compassion and optimism what we’re up against—and show us how to fight back.